Tópico cartaz: Ana Ponzio
Ana Ponzio
Ana Ponzio
Estados Unidos
Local time: 10:54
inglês para espanhol
+ ...
Dec 10, 2018

Hello, does anybody here get paid through Smartcat? I'm a US resident and they asked me to send a W-9 and I am not sure I feel comfortable giving them this information, but I guess I need to, to file my taxes?
Any reviews would be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Roland Salois
Roland Salois
Estados Unidos
It's just fine Dec 12, 2018

It's the world trusted service and their commission system is one of the most convenient ones, so don't think there is a room for doubt. They usually send W-9's by email, so you can file it with the very tool you have, like this one: https://w9.pdffiller.com/ or through the IRS website

Não há um moderador designado especificamente para este fórum.
Para reportar violações às regras do site ou para obter ajuda, favor contatar a equipe do site »

Smartcat W-9 Form

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »